For this game, we’re looking for specific adventurers by race and background.
In order to create your character you must first pick a class. In adventurers fall into groups: Mage, Rogue, Warrior Scholar Class Setup Scholar.
You can also be adept or non adept. Adepts are gifted with magic either as a mage or an adept rogue, scholar or warrior. these characters have access to spells or abilities not available to non adepts however there is a downside.
A specialization is another way to customize your character and focus your class. If you say your character is a warrior, that’s a broad statement. If you say that your character is a Witch Hunter, that says a lot more about him.
RACE AND BACKGROUND
Then you must decide on a race and a background. For this game there is a specific set of backgrounds:
Example of Careful Character Planning
Careful Party Planning
You need is a balanced group where at least one member can cover one of these key things. Things to worry about-generally speaking, every day things-this should be balanced within the party:
1. Silver tongue-you need to talk nicely with people
2. -you might need to bully some toughs once in a while
3. -you will encounter them
4. -you will encounter locks
5. -you will get injured
6. various forms of -climbing, acrobatics, jumping, swimming, running, riding, driving
7. various forms of -courage, self-discipline, faith
8. various forms of -understanding the different cultures in and around Ferelden would be helpful as you will meet several